- RV Campsites adjacent to a grove of centuries old California Oaks
- A top Southern California Mountain Biking Destination
- Situated on 8,000 acres of open land
- Bordered by a quarter million acres of Cleveland National Forest and the Agua Tibia Wilderness
- Located adjacent to the Temecula Valley wine country with over 30 wineries
- Only 9 miles east of I-15 on Highway 79 South
Once the site of a stopover on the historic Butterfield Overland Stage Coach Line, scenic Vail Lake was created in 1948 when the owners of the Vail Cattle Ranch constructed the 132 foot high Vail Lake Dam. Owned and operated by the Rancho California Water District since 1978, the 1,000+ acre lake is a well known mountain biking destination and recreational mecca.
Today Vail Lake RV Resort offers camping and activities for the whole family, including camping, mountain biking, hiking, miniature golf, swimming, horseshoes and more — although just plain relaxing under the oaks is fine too!
Offering both privacy and security, Vail Lake RV Resort is the perfect spot for an active family weekend getaway or a relaxing spot for those longing to enjoy the beauty of nature in over 8,000 acres of ancient, shady oaks and natural California chaparral hillsides. Melt your stress away while enjoying scenic views, abundant wildlife, recreational opportunities, and our sunny Mediterranean climate.
ID 36618186 © Monkey Business Images | Dreamstime.com
ID 48102312 © Viacheslav Zyrianov | Dreamstime.com
ID 36669545 © Maksym Protsenko | Dreamstime.com
Vu Ong | www.vkophoto.com